- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE!
That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
More Power. Do you want the ultimate power package for your Mustang? Well look no further, because it has arrived. American Muscle introduces the kit that will launch you into quarter mile times that you have never dreamed of possible; designed to give the best possible performance upgrade for your car, without having to empty your wallet.
Kit includes: (click on each item for full product description)
Increased HP and torque. From the factory, the manufacturer programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast. After loading the custom Bama Tune on a vehicle, even a bone stock, unmodified Mustang will realize noticeable gains in HP, Torque, and Fuel Economy.
Increase your mod's potential. Factory computer settings are calibrated for the original factory components. When making performance modifications, you need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize the full potential that these modifications can achieve.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 2 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Performance V2 (87-93 Octane) - The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance Tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and VCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".
- Race V2 (91-93 Octane, E85, Race Fuel) - The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, VCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use.
Nitrous (91, 93, E85, Race Fuel) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91, 93, E85, or Race Fuel.
Technical Note About Fuel. Use of E85 will require larger fuel injectors such as Injector Dynamics ID1300 or Ford Racing 47lb/hr Injectors. Unleaded race fuel can also be used, but Stoichiometric points must be supplied.
Easy to load; easy to restore. Not only are the custom tunes easy to load on your vehicle, it is just as easy to restore your factory settings. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
SCT SF4/X4 Power Flash Tuner Features:
- The SF4/X4 by SCT is the newest replacement for the popular SF3/X3
- Reads / Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- On screen data logging and monitoring
- Full color LCD display with auto dim feature
- Built-in WiFi for easy updates
- PC/Windows compatible
- Custom tuning applications for 2005-2009 GT and Bullitt Mustangs
- Click for Instructions on Loading Custom Tunes to your Mustang.
Approximate RPM for 2005-2010 GT
||@75 MPH |
||@75 MPH |