PLEASE study these instructions carefully before beginning this installation. Most installations can be accomplished with common tools and procedures. However, you should be familiar with and comfortable working on your vehicle. If you do not feel comfortable performing this installation, it is recommended to have the installation completed by a mechanic. If you have any questions, please call our Technical Hotline at: 1-800-416-8628, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- DESCRIPTION: Aluminum Fuel Rail Kit #3639 is designed to be used with the Edelbrock Victor Jr. Ford 4.6L SOHC EFI Intake Manifold #28385. It is designed to be used with standard height injectors with a 2.50” O-ring center to center length, such as our high impedance Mototron 60 lb/hr injectors. See our catalog under “EFI Replacement Parts” for details. Please note that this manifold is designed for off-highway, competition use only and is not intended for installation in street driven vehicles.
- FUEL RAIL KIT: Install the fuel rail kit and your injectors using the included 1/4”-20 bolts and washers. Apply an oring assembly lube to the injector o-rings before installing them into the manifold and fuel rails. Brake system assembly lube works well. Make sure that the o-rings of the injectors create a complete seal with the fuel rail and the intake manifold to prevent any air or fuel leaks
Kit includes the following:
- 2 - Machined fuel rail extrusions (fuel rail ends tapped for 3/8" pipe)
- 4 - 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Hex head bolts
- 4 - 1/4" Flat washers
- FINAL CHECKS: After finishing assembly, check the following:
- Check the fit of each injector. They should be able to rotate freely. The O-rings should be fully inside their respective bores.
- Activate the fuel pump and fully check the system for any leaks prior to starting the engine.