- Verify you have all of the following parts included in the kit: (1) JLT oil separator, (1) angled mounting bracket, (2) fine thread machine screws, (2) course mounting screws, (2) 3/8 hose, (1) 1/4" extension fitting
- Choose a mounting location for the separator. We recommend mounting it on the plastic cowl panel directly above the brake booster. It must be mounted low enough so it doesn't come in contact with the hood and In a location where you can still unscrew the can and remove it.
- Hold the bracket in position and mark the holes to be drilled
- Drill 2 holes smaller than the mounting screws and attach the mount.
- Use the 2 supplied fine thread screws to attach the oil separator to the mounting bracket. Even though the JLT logo is covered, mount it as if you could read it from the front of the car
- Use the supplied 3/8 hose to connect the PCV valve to the fitting on the right side of the separator and then connect your stock line to the left side of the separator TRIM HOSE TO FIT. If you mounted your separator in another location and need to extend the stock line, use the supplied extension fitting to connect the hoses.
To properly clean the filter in the oil separator, remove it with a pick or small screw driver and spray any degreaser or solvent through it and let it air dry. Clean it every 5,000 miles. Thanks for the business. If you have any questions, please e-mail Jay@JLTtruecoldair.com or call 757-335-1940. Our hours are Monday-Friday. 8:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time.