Street Fire Ford Coil Pack
WARNING: During installation, disconnect th battery cables. When disconnecting the battery, always remove the Negative cable first and install it last.
- Before removing the spark plug wires from the driginal coil, mark the location by cylinder on the coil.
- Remove the spark plug wires from the coil. r 3. Disconnect the main connector from the coil.
- Remove the four retainers and remove the coil.
- Position the new coil on the mount, install the retainers and the connector.
- Install each spark plug wire, making sure they're in the same position as the original coil.