- Safely raise the front end of the car to gain access to the plastic drip pan located behind the front bumper. Remove the seven 5.5 mm screws securing the pan and remove it from the vehicle.
- Place the four included U-Clips over the four included J-Hooks as shown.
- Pre-thread the hardware on the grille using the four U-Clip / J-Hook assemblies from Step 3 and the four included sheet metal screws. Do not fully tighten the screws, only thread them in 3-4 turns.
- Place the billet grille over the factory grille. From underneath the car, adjust the J-Hooks to wrap around the factory plastic grille as shown.
- Once all of the hooks are secured around the factory bumper, use a Phillips head screwdriver to tighten the screws from the front of the vehicle.
- After making sure grille is properly aligned and secured, re-install the factory drip pan that was removed in Step1 to complete the installation.
Installation instructions provided by Manufacturer