- Use the small flat screwdriver to remove the plastic push in fasteners (clips) that hold the plastic radiator shroud in place. To remove the clips, insert the screwdriver in the flattened area of the clip and firmly but gently push straight up.
- Remove the shroud to gain access to the back of the factory grille.
- OPTIONAL: If you have a new grille without a pony cutout, you may want to remove your factory pony or paint it black to prevent it from showing through your new billet grille. Note that this is not necessary for installation. To do this, remove your factory grille. Begin by releasing the 2 screws on top. Remove the factory honeycomb by releasing the clips holding it in place. Finally, to remove the pony from the grille, use a flathead to pry loose the retaining clips at the back of the pony emblem. If they don't release easily, you may also use a pair of pliers to twist off the retainer clips on the back of pony emblem (they should break off by twisting and pulling at the same time.) Once the pony is removed, reinstall the black factory honeycomb.
- Place the billet grille over the factory grille and secure with provided hardware. Check to make sure it is centered and ask an assistant to hold it in place while you fasten the hardware.
- Wrap the J-hook around the factory honeycomb grille. (See image below for direction of J-hook). Tighten the bolt until it sits firmly against the factory grille. The other side may have to be held with the Phillips screwdriver.
- Repeat for other J-hook.
- Fasten the lower screws using the supplied hardware & brackets.
- Re-install the radiator shroud using the clips you removed in Step 1.
- Congratulations, you are finished! Enjoy your new billet grille from Stack Racing.
Installation instructions provided by Manufacturer