Combines 900 and 300 Series Discs. In order to provide superior holding power without sacrificing street manners, RAM Powergrip clutches use a high clamp load and a unique combination of their 900 and 300 series organic materials for the disc.
Application. This Ram Powergrip Mustang Clutch is designed for the 1996-Mid 2001 GT, 1993-1998 Cobra, and 1986-1995 5.0L Mustangs with the T-5 or T-45 transmission that have upgraded to a 26 spline input shaft. Use only with RAM billet steel or factory nodular iron (explosion resistant) flywheels.
Please note that some chatter may occur on takeoff.
- Fits: 1986-1995 5.0L with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 1993-1998 Cobra with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 1996-Mid 2001 GT with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Disc Dimensions: 10-1/2" X 26T X 1-1/8"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 550
- Includes: Pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, and alignment tool
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.
Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!