Pure Performance. If you have a supercharger or turbocharger on your 2005-2010 Mustang GT, then you need a high performance clutch to put that power down without destroying your transmission. A SPEC Stage 3 Clutch is rated up to 760 ft-lb of torque, but is specially designed for heavily modified street and race engines to balance the ability to hold lots of torque and deliver quick, precise engagement.
Race Ready. The SPEC Stage 3 Clutches are designed to be the ultimate strip and street clutch. A Stage 3 is designed to handle all the power you're putting down and to deliver sharp but smooth engagement. Combining elements of a race clutch with a street clutch means a Stage 3 will hold up to many passes on the strip while still allowing you to let your high performance Pony stretch its legs on the street.
Premium Quality. The sprung hub, 6-puck design of the SPEC Stage 3 features a carbon semi-metallic friction material for unsurpassed bite and quick shifts. The Stage 3 Clutch includes the high clamp pressure plate, the 6 puck friction disc, and an alignment tool.
Value, Performance, Durability. When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.
- Fits 2005-2010 GT Mustangs
- Torque Rating: 760 ft./lbs.
This Spec Clutch requires the use of a Spec flywheel for proper engagement. AmericanMuscle highly recommends the Steel Flywheel for this Stage 3 Clutch to avoid warping and optimum results. See the drop down menu option above.
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
- It is recommended to install a new SPEC flywheel with this replacement clutch for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT. Look at our flywheel page page for these 2005-2010 steel and aluminum flywheels.