1. Right muffler assembly
2. Left muffler assembly
3. Right tail pipe assembly
4. Left tail pipe assembly
5. 2.50” Accuseal™ clamp (qty 2)
6. 2.25” Accuseal™ clamp (qty 2)
7. Flared front pipe/flange assembly (qty 2)
Caution!!! Never work on a hot exhaust system. Serious injury in the form of burns can result If the vehicle has been in use and the exhaust system is hot, allow vehicle to cool for at least 1 hour. Always wear eye protection when working under any vehicle.
Note: It is our recommendation that you use a hoist or hydraulic lift to facilitate the installation of your new Borla Performance Cat-Back™ Exhaust System.
Taking all under car safety precautions, lift the vehicle using a hoist or hydraulic lift. Once this has been done, you may begin the removal of your old exhaust system from your vehicle.
Note: Before removing the original exhaust system from your vehicle, please compare the parts you have received with the bill of materials provided on the previous page to assure that you have all the parts necessary for the installation of your new Borla Performance Cat-Back™ Exhaust System.
Original Exhaust System Removal
Note: With a used vehicle, we suggest a penetrating spray lubricant to be applied liberally to all exhaust fasteners and allowing a significant period of time for the chemical to lubricate the threads before attempting to disassemble.
1. Unbolt the flanges shown in figure 1 located in of each muffler/tailpipe assembly.
2. Beginning with the passenger side, using a muffler stand or an additional person to hold the exhaust up in place, remove all the hangers from the rubber brackets.
3. Remove the passenger side exhaust from the vehicle as shown in figure 2.