10. Disconnect the two harness connecters from the backside of the cluster.
11. Remove the cluster from the vehicle.
12. Place the original cluster along with the new Simco Instrument Module on a soft clean surface.
13. CAUTION: The circuit board contains sensitive electronic components. Great care should be taken when handling the circuit board. Avoid touching components on the circuit board directly and handle the circuit board by its edges. Static shock could damage the circuit board. Avoid working in areas that can create excessive static shock such as carpeted rooms.
14. Disassemble the OEM instrument cluster by the following steps:
15. Remove six T-15 brass screws from the rear cluster cover and remove the cover. (See Figure 5)