|Item #||Quantity||Part Number||Description|
|1.||1||310304796||P-side Front Intermediate Pipe|
|2.||1||310304795||D-side Front Intermediate Pipe|
|3.||1||310304798||P-side, Mid Intermediate Pipe|
|4.||1||310304797||D-side, Mid Intermediate Pipe|
|7.||2||310305785B||Tip, Polished, Slash Cut, Dual Wall|
|8.||8||308144380||2.5 in. Band Clamps|
|9.||1||307398723||Passenger-side Exhaust Hanger|
|10.||1||307398724||Driver-side Exhaust Hanger|
|11.||2||307334788||Flange, Ball, 2.5 in.|
|12.||2||310013202||Resonators, SLP Stamp, Polish|
Warning: SLP recommends allowing the vehicle to cool (not running) for five hours before beginning the installation. SLP recommends wearing safety glasses for the complete installation.
1. Raise the vehicle to allow for a sufficient work area underneath the vehicle. A vehicle lift will make this installation much easier; however, raising the vehicle can be accomplished using ramps or a jack with jack stands.
2. Remove the old exhaust from the vehicle by unbolting the 2 flanges from the H-pipe and removing the exhaust hangers from the rubber insulators.
Note: You may need to cut the old pipes in the vicinity of the rear axle or disconnect the shocks to gain enough suspension clearance to remove them.
3. Remove the old muffler hangers from the vehicle underbody and frame, but save the fasteners, as you will be reusing them.
4. Bolt the muffler hangers provided to the vehicle under body using the same hardware and location as the original muffler hangers. The side of the hanger that will hang lowest should be facing the outside of the vehicle.
5. Insert the hangers on the driver side mid intermediate pipe into the rubber insulators on the new muffler hanger provided.
6. Next, slide the SLP Loudmouth Resonator with 2.5 in clamp onto the inlet of the mid intermediate pipe.
7. Next, slide the front intermediate pipe with clamp (Driver’s side is the shorter of the two front intermediate pipes) onto the inlet of the resonator.
8. Next place the front intermediate pipe inlet onto the ball flange at the back of the stock h-pipe and slide the flange onto the studs. Thread the nuts onto the studs but leave them loose enough to allow later adjustment. See photo below for proper installation.