Has the modding bug bit you after you bought your 2007-2010 Mustang V6? If you're going forced induction for your V6 for the big horsepower and torque gains you'll get, a SPEC Stage 2 clutch is a must-have upgrade to make sure you can put down that added power.Perfect for Weekend Warriors.
The SPEC Stage 2 Clutches are designed for all mild to moderately modified naturally aspirated and power added engines, but can be used with stock power levels without sacrificing driveability or excessive wear characteristics. They are the perfect balance of driveability and durability that makes them a great choice for 'Stangs that see a lot of time on the street as well as the strip and track.Premium Quality.
The SPEC Stage 2 Clutch combines superior holding power with the driveability you want by using premium materials. Each Stage 2 Clutch includes a high clamp pressure plate, pure Kevlar friction material and high torque sprung hub and disc assembly. Like with all SPEC Clutches, a tool kit is included for easy installation.Value, Performance, Durability.
When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.Specifications:
- Designed for June 6th 2007 to 2010 V6's
- Disc Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Torque Rating: 399 ft./lbs.
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
- V6's built from 2005 to December 2006 will use Spec flywheel part# SF66A or can reuse the stock factory flywheel with the SF66 Clutch.
- V6's built from January 2007 to June 6th 2007 must use Spec flywheel part# SF66A with the SF66 Clutch.
- V6's built from June 6th 2007 to present must use Spec flywheel part# SF66A-2 with the SF66 Clutch.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Details >>