25. Attach supplied quick splice crimp connector to ENGINE START button connector.
26. Reinstall radio trim plate, while directing wiring harness towards ignition switch connector referred to in (Figure 14).
27. Disconnect ignition switch connector by releasing tab.
28. On ignition switch connector, the GREEN wire on the far outside will need to be cut from ignition switch connector.
-Attach GREEN wire to either quick splice crimp connector of ENGINE START button connector. It does not matter which one you use.
NOTE: Failing to cut this wire will allow vehicle to still be started by the key.
NOTE: For 2010 models, use the BLUE wire with a WHITE stripe.
29. On opposite end of GREEN wire there is a WHITE wire with a YELLOW stripe on far outside. SPLICE into remaining
wire from ENGINE START button with quick splice crimp connector. DO NOT CUT THIS WIRE.
NOTE: For 2010 models, use LIGHT GRAY wire with a PURPLE stripe.
30. Re-attach all of the above necessary connections and re-install radio trim panel using the (6) screws removed during disassembly.
31. Re-attach negative battery cable.
32. Confirm your vehicle is in Neutral or Park, and test installation by starting your vehicle. Turn the key into the RUN position for the ENGINE START button to work.
32. Once all function of working properly, re-install dash panel and center console in reverse.
33. Enjoy your ENGINE START button!