9. Use the enclosed tube clamps and small sheet metal screws to secure the discharge tubes in place.
10. Find an appropriate place inside the vehicle’s interior for the activation button and drill a 25/64-inch diameter hole.
11. Locate a 12 volt source wire and splice into it with the red t-tap electrical connector. Attach the.250 in. wide male electrical connector to a length of the supplied wire and connect it to the t-tap. Install the in-line fuse holder and fuse on this wire lead and run the remaining length of wire through the hole you have just drilled for the activation switch. On this end of the wire, crimp on one of the.187 wide female connectors.
12. Cut another length of wire and feed it through the same hole. Attach the end of this wire lead to one of the solenoid wires using a pair of male/female,.187 wide blade connectors. Attach a.187 wide female connector to the wire end sticking out from the hole. Pull back both wires out of the hole.
13. Attach.187 wide male electrical connectors to the ends of the push-button switch wires and insert the push-button switch through the mounting hole. Slide the push-button lock washer and lock nut over the wires and thread the nut onto the switch and tighten in place.
14. Connect the switch leads to the wire leads.
15. Locate the other solenoid wire and connect it to an appropriate ground.
16. Reconnect your battery’s positive and negative cables.
17. At this point, you should hear the purge solenoid click when the push-button is depressed. If you do not hear a click, re-inspect your wiring and re-test until proper operation is observed.
18. Open your nitrous bottle to pressurize the system’s delivery lines and inspect the purge lines for any signs of leakage. If no leakage is found, press the push-button switch a few times and observe the purge spray to verify correct operation.
19. Your installation is complete! Enjoy your ZEX™ Dual Outlet Purge Kit.