Bullitt Wheel Finish Options: Wheels are the first thing most people notice when checking out your ride. To complement the exterior of your Mustang you have many different finishes to choose from.
• Chrome Wheels: The most popular finish, they are triple-plated with a clear coat finish. Extremely shiny and reflective, these wheels add class to any Mustang. While it will be impossible not to notice a Mustang rolling on clean a set of chrome Bullitts, chrome is much harder to keep clean than other finishes.
• Polished Wheels: Bare aluminum wheels that are polished. These wheels do not have a clear coat, and are duller than chrome but can also be difficult to keep clean.
• Painted Wheels: These wheels start with a basecoat, followed by multiple layers of automotive grade paint, and are finished with clear coat. The painted wheels we carry are our Silver, Black, Anthracite, and White.
• Machined Wheels: These are painted wheels with portions of the aluminum wheel machined down so that it looks like bare before the clear coat is added. Only the face of the wheel is machined. Identified by the thin lines cut into the aluminum surface during the processing of the wheel – it looks almost like a CD, but is very hard to detect.
• Hyper coated Wheels: Sometimes referred to as “Black Chrome,” “Liquid Metal,” or “Gun Metal.” They are painted, polished and finished with a metallic clear coat. These wheels change between shades of grey/silver in different lights.
TIP: Some of the above finishes are also offered with simulated rivets (referred to as Motorsport wheels) around the lip of the wheel.
Whatever finish or size Bullitt wheels you choose you’re getting a classic American style dating back to the definitive Mustangs of the 60’s. Follow the link below and check out our complete list of available bullitt wheels for ’10-‘14 Mustangs.