Unleash 128 More Horses.
The stock 2011-2012 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustangs come with an awesome 412 Horsepower and 390 lb/ft of Torque from the factory, but with a Roush TVS R2300 kit installed the numbers jump to an astounding 540 horsepower and 465 lb-ft of torque, that's 128 more than stock.Monstrous blower kit, Roush style.
This complete package transforms your GT into a tire-shredding beast. Comes with a TVS® supercharger in black finish, an intercooler, a low temp radiator, degas bottle, a twin 60mm electronic throttle body, and a high flow fuel rail with 47 lb/hr fuel injectors.New High-flow Technology.
The ROUSHcharger R2300 uses Eaton’s new Twin Vortices Series® technology. This supercharger design sports a four-lobe rotor with high-flow inlet and outlet ports to greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling higher volume capacity, and higher operational speeds.Roush Performance quality - guaranteed.
Roush is known for a rich tradition of excellent racing performance engineering at the highest level of OEM quality and design. This Supercharger kit features a limited 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty.Application.
This Roush TVS R2300 525HP Supercharger Kit is specifically designed for use on the 2011-2012 automatic transmission Mustang GT equipped with the all new 5.0L 4V Coyote engine.Features:
- Increases total power of your 2011-2012 5.0L 4V Mustang up 540 hp
- Black finish TVS® Ford Mustang supercharger
- Intercooler, low temp radiator, and degas bottle
- Twin 60mm electronic throttle body
- High flow fuel rail with 47 lb/hr fuel injectors
- ROUSH calibrated Powertrain Control Module
- Protected by 3 year / 36,000 mile limited warranty on components
- Plug-and-play wiring harness for quick and easy connecting
- Features ROUSH® logo