The stock S197 GT Mustangs came with a respectable 300 Horsepower and 320 lb/ft of Torque from the factory, but after installing a E-Force Stage 2 Track Competition Supercharger Kit you will be planting a ground pounding 529 Horsepower to the pavement. The E-Force Supercharger was designed by Edelbrock to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower with minimum stress on the 4.6L engine.Unique Design.
The heart of the E-Force Supercharger is the all new Eaton Gen VI TVS® Supercharger rotating assembly that has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components to eliminate the possibility of vacuum leaks. Edelbrock's unique inverted supercharger assembly is placed low in the valley allowing for 15" long intake runners for maximizing low end torque.Stay Cool.
Edelbrock uses the largest intercooler available. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler and full face low temperature heat exchanger, making it "coolest running supercharger" on the market today.Breathe Easier.
The E-Force Competition Supercharger system breathes easy through a specially designed 85mm electronic throttle body that is matched to the most efficient and unique inlet configuration on the market today for a shorter less restrictive intake path for improved air flow.
Application. This E-Force Stage 2 Track Competition Supercharger Complete Kit is specifically designed for use on the 2005 to 2009 GT Mustangs equipped with the 4.6L V8 modular engine.
Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles, intended for competition race use only.Features:
- 529 Horse Power
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler
- Fully Machined 85mm Round Electronic Throttle Body
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
- Competition Cold Air Intake Kit
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- Designed, cast and made in the USA
- Will clear 2008-2009 Bullitt strut tower brace
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov