Safe And Secure Online Shopping
AmericanMuscle is committed to your safe and secure shopping experience. All traffic to and from our servers is encrypted using industry-standard technology to ensure the secure transmission and storage of any personal information you provide.
AmericanMuscle accepts payments using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and Affirm.
Payment details may be tokenized and stored for future use, including but not limited to charging when items are ready to be shipped as well as enabling easier checkout for future orders. If you would like to remove your saved payment methods you can do so by logging into "My Account", then clicking "Payment Info".
Please note that AmericanMuscle is not responsible for any overdraft fees or finance charges incurred by a cardholder.
International Credit Cards
AmericanMuscle only accepts credit cards issued in the United States or Canada and does not deliver outside of the United States, PR, GU, VI, APO/FPO, or Canada.
To check the status of your order, log in to your AmericanMuscle account and click the “Order History & Tracking” link. (For more information on your account click here.)
If you don’t currently have an AmericanMuscle account, you can create one to check your order status. Just use the same email address that you used to place your order and follow the instructions above.
Make sure [email protected] is in your list of safe senders so that the order status emails we send you don’t end up in your spam folder. You should expect emails to confirm your order, and to confirm your shipment / provide tracking codes for your order’s shipments.
If you’re having issues tracking your order status via your account, chat with us and one of our representatives will help you out.
For orders shipping within the US or to APO/FPO addresses, you should receive an order confirmation email from [email protected] within 10-15 minutes of placing your order. This email will include your order number.
You should expect to receive a few emails from us after your order is placed: the first to confirm your order was received, then to confirm your order was approved (within one business day of placing your order), and finally to confirm your shipment / provide tracking codes for your order’s shipments. (We may also send survey emails to ask for your feedback about your experience, unrelated to your order status).
If you do not receive an order confirmation email from us within 10-15 minutes of placing your email, please contact us so we can confirm that your order was placed and supply you with your order number. We will be happy to send a copy of your invoice via fax, email, or snail mail.
Reasons you might not have received your order confirmation email:
- You entered an invalid email address at checkout.
- Our email was intercepted by a spam filter. Please check your spam / junk folders for an email for us. You may want to add [email protected] to your email list of safe senders.
- There may be a question about your order (incorrect billing information for example) in which case we will email or call you about your order within one business day of receipt.
Your order has not been approved until you receive a confirmation email from us (within 1 business day of placing your order). We reserve the right to accept or decline your order for any reason at any time. In some cases, additional verification is needed before your order can be accepted.
If additional verification is required, we will attempt to contact you via email or phone using the information you provided with your order. If we are unsuccessful in our attempts to contact you, we have the right to refuse or cancel your order.
Please contact us if you have not received an order approval email from us within 1 business day of placing your order.
Order Changes And Cancellations
We strongly suggest you call us at 1-866-727-1266 as soon as possible after placing your order if you need to change or cancel it, as we ship orders out quickly! If you email us, we may not receive them in time to stop the order from shipping out. Please doublecheck that your order details are correct before submitting your order on the “Review Order” page in checkout.
An order that has already shipped cannot be canceled. Please contact us to set up a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) once your order has been received.
If you need to change the address on an order that has already been shipped via FedEx, please call us. There will be a fee of $17 per tracking number to reroute the order while in transit. Orders shipped via USPS cannot be changed while in transit.
Save on like-new and returned products before they're gone! Open Box wheels are not eligible for Mounting and Balancing. Open Box returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. Open Box refunds will be processed as Store Credit only.
In the event of a back ordered item, we will ship the in stock items when appropriate (Canadian orders and mount and balance orders excluded). We will then contact you via email to inform you of the out of stock item and give you the option to a) change the item to an in stock part, b) hold the back order until the item is in stock or b) cancel the back order. You will only be charged for items that ship, unless you are paying via Paypal or Paypal Credit.
Most back ordered items are normally replenished within about two weeks of placing an order with the manufacturer. Unfortunately, this cannot be said for all out of stock products, especially during the holidays and the spring and summer months. For the current ETA of an out of stock part, please contact us or click the “Notify Me” link on the product page next to the “Out of Stock” message above Add to Cart, which will sign you up to get an email update when the item is in stock.
Your AmericanMuscle Account
You can easily create an account with us to take advantage of features like:
- Easily track your order status
- Save addresses and payment methods for express checkout
- Make and share build lists for your next project
- Access store credits, and get exclusive deals and discounts
You will not be able to access sensitive personal information stored to your account (such as addresses or payment methods) until you verify you are the owner of the account via an email we will send you when you register. If you don’t receive the email and it’s not in your spam folder, just log in to your account and you will be able to click a link to resend your verification email.
You can create an account by logging in with your Facebook or Google credentials. We will never post any information at any time to your Facebook or Google accounts. These methods of logging in simply authenticate you are who you say you are via those systems vs by our account system, and cut down on the number of passwords you have to remember.
If you forget your password, you’ll find a “Forgot Password?” link under your log in options when you visit your account. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
All personal information collected in your account is encrypted and stored securely. Please make sure that if you are using a shared computer, you log out when you have completed your visit to prevent unwanted access to your account.
If your account is missing order history or other information, it may be because you are using an email address that is not associated with an email address you used in the past, which is linked to your missing account details. Contact us for assistance.
You may receive an AmericanMuscle credit, associated with your account, for the following reasons:
- From time to time we may offer promotional or voucher credits with fixed expiration dates.
- At other times we may provide non-expiring credits, for example, if you redeem a gift card and have a balance left over.
- If your account has a credit applied to it, you can log in to review it or apply it during checkout. Your credit will be automatically applied to your order and you will be able to remove it on the "Payment" or "Review Order" page of checkout if you wish to save it for later use. When applying your credit to an order, we always draw from voucher credits that will expire first.
- Please note that the way we link your credit to your account is by the email address you provide us. If you log in with an account that doesn’t match that email address, you won’t be able to access the credit, but you can update the email address on your account or contact us for help combining your accounts should you have more than one that should be combined.
Store credit generated from AmericanMuscle gift card balances will never expire. You’ll find more information about our gift card policies in the section after this one.
Credits cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, resold, or transferred for value. They are only for use on AmericanMuscle.com or if you call in to place an order under the email address associated with your account.
AmericanMuscle Gift Cards
Gift Card redemption:
- Gift cards purchased from AmericanMuscle.com can only be redeemed at AmericanMuscle.com.
- There are two ways to redeem your gift card at AmericanMuscle.com. Either enter the gift card number on the “Payment” page during checkout, or, if placing a phone order, provide the gift card number to the customer service representative completing your order.
- If you place an order that exceeds the balance of your gift card, the balance must be paid with a valid credit card, PayPal account, store credit if available, or another gift card (you can redeem multiple gift cards on a single order.)
- Any unused balance after purchase will be converted to a store credit and applied to your account (if you don’t have one, we will create one for you, you’ll just need to enter your password after checkout or return to the site at a later time to set your password for the account associated with the email address used on the order). This way you won’t need to enter your gift card number each time you want to use your balance! Just log in and you’ll be able to apply your credit during checkout. You’ll also be able to review your available credit balance in your account.
Gift Card expiration:
- Gift cards purchased from AmericanMuscle.com will never expire.
- Store credit generated from AmericanMuscle gift cards will never expire.
Checking your Gift Card balance:
- To check your gift card balance, begin the checkout process and proceed to the “Payment” page in checkout (you can do this without completing an order). Just below the payment options you’ll see an option to add a gift card. Select “Add,” enter your gift card number and select “Apply” to see the balance. If you don’t wish to proceed with your order at that time, simply exit the checkout process.
- If a store credit is generated from your gift card balance, you will be able to check how much credit you have on your account by logging in and visiting your account summary page. Look for the blue stripe!
Gift Card / Store Credit limitations:
- Gift cards + store credits cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, reloaded with additional value, resold or transferred for value, except where required by law.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Promotions, coupons and other special offers may not be used to purchase gift cards.
- com will not replace lost or stolen gift cards.
- com will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed to make purchases on AmericanMuscle.com.
Request your free AmericanMuscle Mustang Catalog today! Now shipping to US and Canada.
Request your free AmericanMuscle 2009-2015 F-150 Catalog today! Now shipping to US and Canada.
Why your info is collected
We collect information to enable customers and visitors to quickly navigate our website for products of interest, accurately place orders, and improve your experience on our websites. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service possible. From your first visit to the delivery of your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience with us. Collecting information allows us to offer you features which saves you time during the order process.
What info is collected
We collect information provided by you (e.g., your name, telephone number, mailing address) when registering for an account, creating or modifying your profile, setting preferences, or making purchases. Additional information collected indirectly includes: geographic location information to personalize shipping delivery estimates, browser information to determine desktop or mobile view, referral URLs, IP address, website navigation data (by session), and Google campaign information.
How we use and share the information collected
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, web site evaluation, data analysis, and where applicable, data cleansing. We provide personal information to these third parties, but they are only authorized to use this information with the services they perform.
If you have selected to receive our emails by supplying your email address on the website, we will send out exclusive deals and discounts and content you may enjoy. At any time, you can click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our email to unsubscribe.
If you provide express written consent to receive our promotional and marketing text messages we will send you messages using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive text messages for these purposes is not a condition of any purchase, service, or sweepstakes entry. Your phone number may have been provided. If you receive an unwanted text message from us, you may opt out of receiving future text messages from us by following the instructions in the text message you have received from us or by otherwise contacting us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
Cookies are used to identify how a person arrived at our sites and stores information about their shopping cart, navigational preferences, product interest and account. A cookie identifies you while you are at our store and keeps track of items in your shopping cart between visits. Cookies also identify you while you are logged in, however, cookies never contain credit card information and they are stored locally ONLY on your computer, and read only by our website when you visit it.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest data will be collected for your visit unless you choose to opt out. This data cannot be personally linked back to you and will only be used to gather statistics to improve the website experience.
We engage ContentSquare to learn how users navigate and interact with our website. Information collected using ContentSquare’s platform includes partial IP addresses, cookies, site navigation data (e.g., clicks and scrolls), and other behavioral/technical data attributes. This information is not identifiable and is used solely for our site analytics/optimization purposes.
Any and all personal information divulged to Turn 5 is used solely to improve and enhance your personal shopping experience. Personal information such as Name, address, phone number, and email address are securely stored. Turn 5 will never sell any of your information to third-party marketing companies. If you choose to log in with a social login such as Facebook, Turn 5 will never post to your wall or otherwise use your login credentials except to log you in to your account.
How we store and secure the information collected
Security is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to protecting your private information. To help safeguard against unauthorized access and to ensure appropriate use of information, we have put into place systems and procedures to secure the information we collect. We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. This industry standard encrypts all of your personal information so that it cannot be read as the information is exchanged via the internet.
The collection and transfer of any information you supply related to checkout is secure and cannot be received or read by others. Your credit card information is only shared with our processor in tokenized format for authorization.
How to view and control your information collected
If you reside in the state of California and would like to view, update, transfer, or delete the information stored by Turn5, e-mail [email protected] with your request. You must email us from the address linked to your account.
State Tire Fees
States collect tire fees to help address health and environmental issues related to tire waste. This fee is not associated with the physical disposal of old tires. AmericanMuscle.com collects these fees when required by the state when selling tires. The amount varies from state to state, is collected at time of purchase and is passed directly to the state. The fee will appear as a line in your order summary at checkout if applicable. Additional information can be found online: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Manufacturer Restrictions on Discounts
Due to manufacturer restrictions, products from the following brands are excluded from coupon code discounts:
Weathertech, Steeda, Koni, VMP Tuning, Magnaflow, Airaid, Lund Racing and K&N
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov