Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
AmericanMuscle is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75!
Free Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted and can only be shipped to the lower 48 States. Same Day Shipping (on most parts) if you order by 5PM EST on a business day. We ship via FedEx and/or USPS to all locations in the Continental 48 States.
Oversized & Freight Handling Fee: Additional handling fees may apply to some heavy or bulky items due to size, weight, or special handling requirements. These additional fees will be indicated on the product page as well as in your shopping cart.
Estimated delivery times for orders sent via Standard Shipping:
- Midwest - 1-3 business days
- East/West Coast - 2-4 business days
- AK/HI/PR - 4-6 business days
99% of orders ship out the same day or next business day. Check for availability on the item page (above the “Add to Cart” button), as some items require additional processing time or are shipped directly from the manufacturer
Most of our products are shipped via FedEx, which does not deliver to P.O. boxes, so we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delivery issues or additional charges.
Shipping to an APO / FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, or Canada is available at normal rates.
- All orders shipping to Puerto Rico ship via FedEx.
- All orders shipping to Guam and the US Virgin Islands ship via USPS.
AmericanMuscle.com is the only Mustang Aftermarket Retailer in the US to ship Mustang parts to Canada via FedEx with all brokerage and tax fees paid upfront. That means there are no additional fees to pay when your package arrives!
- No Hidden Fees or Taxes
- No at door delivery charges
- Local taxes and brokerage fees included in quote
- Canada Orders ship via FedEx
- Packages trackable via FedEx's website
Note: Unfortunately not all products AmericanMuscle sells can be shipped to Canada. The following are a few examples of items that can not be shipped to Canada: Products that ship directly from the manufacturer, products that require freight shipping, gift certificates or unmounted tires. Additionally, AmericanMuscle is not able to ship to Canadian addresses with Postal codes beginning with X, Y, or Z.
Our Standard Shipping option is either FedEx or USPS, depending on the weight and size of the item. Because Fedex does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delaying shipment. If USPS does not deliver to your physical address then we recommend that you provide your PO Box on the Address Line 2 underneath your physical address.
Standard Shipping All Standard Shipping orders will ship via USPS or FedEx, whichever is most cost-effective. In general, orders weighing less than 1 lb. will go Priority Mail and heavier boxes will ship FedEx. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
All packages destined for APO/FPO addresses will ship via USPS, regardless of weight. APO/FPO orders can take up to 2 months to be delivered. Please contact us if your order takes longer than that to arrive. Packages shipping to Guam and US Virgin Islands ship USPS. USPS shipments have a 70lb weight limit per package. If you are unsure of the weight of an item, please contact us.
3 Day Orders will be shipped via FedEx 3 Day Select OR FedEx, depending on your location. Delivery is expected within 3 business days after the ship date. FedEx offers Saturday and Sunday shipping to select zip codes. Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
2 Day Orders will be shipped via FedEx 2 Day Select OR FedEx, depending on your location. Delivery is expected within 2 business days after the ship date. FedEx offers Saturday and Sunday shipping to select zip codes. Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
1 Day Orders will be shipped via FedEx Next Day Air (Saver will be used where available) OR FedEx, depending on your location. Delivery is expected within 1 business day after the ship date. FedEx offers Saturday and Sunday shipping to select zip codes. Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification).
Next Day Air (Saturday) Orders will be shipped via Fedex Next Day Air (Saturday) if available to your location. FedEx offers Saturday and Sunday shipping to select zip codes. Orders placed Thursday 5:00pm Eastern Time through Friday 2:00pm Eastern Time will ship out the same day to be delivered on Saturday (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification).
Basic Shipping. Basic Shipping orders will be sent via the lowest cost methods available and it is not offered if there are no methods less expensive than those used in our normal Standard Shipping service. Orders will generally ship the same business day but there are no specific delivery dates offered for Basic Shipping orders, just an estimated range of 3-5 business days. Customers that select Basic Shipping will receive a $5 Voucher in their account 3 days after the order ships that is valid for 30 days.
*** Time definite shipments (3 Day, 2 Day and 1 Day) that do not arrive by the end of the day on the scheduled delivery date (due to carrier delays) may have a refund issued to reflect the service that was received. Refunds cannot be issued due to delays from unavailability of the recipient, acts of God, acts of public authority, riots, strikes, labor disputes, civil commotions, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to weather phenomena or natural disasters, or in the event that an ordered product is out of stock or has limited availability.
Not all expedited shipping methods are available to all locations.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
For items shipped through a freight carrier, do not sign for or otherwise accept any items with physical damage. These items should be refused and returned to us (see the Freight Handling Disclaimer for more information).
For items shipped through a parcel carrier (eg. USPS, FedEx), if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you.
Please hold on to the original item, including the packaging and packing material, because in many cases the carrier will want to inspect the items during the claims process. A representative of the carrier may contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If no one comes to inspect the package, or they do not take it with them when they do, please call us and we will send you a FedEx Return Tag to send the damaged product back to us.
Returns from Canada and Puerto Rico, plus any freight item or mail tag item are not eligible for FedEx Return Tags. These will be handled manually and require a UPS return tag.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days.
Please note, if tracking does show delivered, a Police report may be required for higher dollar orders before a potential replacement item or refund is released.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from a FedEx facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. We may charge you a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
Please review our Freight Disclaimer for special instructions regarding freight shipments.
International Shipments – The return shipping costs of any refused or undeliverable shipment(s) outside of the US may be deducted from any refund at AmericanMuscle.com’s sole discretion.
Occasionally packages are lost or misrouted during transit. Before contacting us, please note the following estimated delivery times for orders sent via Standard Shipping:
- Midwest - 1-3 business days
- East/West Coast - 2-4 business days
- AK/HI/PR - 4-6 business days
Please note that the weekend and holidays do not count as shipping days (with the exception of Saturday for USPS packages and Next Day Air Saturday delivery when chosen and paid for by you).
If your package shipped and hasn’t been received within the above guidelines then please contact us so that we may investigate.
For missing FedEx shipped packages:
- A FedEx trace investigation takes up to 8 business days to be completed. If FedEx is unable to locate the package after 8 business days then a replacement item may be shipped.
For missing USPS packages:
- We allow USPS an extra 7 business days after the expected date of delivery to locate the package before we are able to ship a replacement item.
For missing FedEx Freight packages:
- FedEx Freight missing package investigations do not have a set amount of time that they take to be completed and are on a case by case basis.
For missing packages that have been shipped to an APO/FPO:
- Please note that the Military Postal Service Agency does not consider a package to be lost until 60 days after the date of mailing. If you still have not received your package after 60 days then please contact us to assist you in filing a missing package inquiry with the MPSA. Once the inquiry is received, the MPSA will be in contact to positively identify the owner and ship the item to the recipient should it be found.
Freight Handling Disclaimer
Some items sold by AmericanMuscle are shipped by LTL freight carriers such as FedEx Freight. Please read below to understand more about how the freight shipping process works.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- It is the customer's responsibility to schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner.
- If there are delays in delivery as a result of your inability to accept the package, any storage fees are your responsibility.
- Shipments should ONLY be refused if there is physical damage.
Inspecting Your Shipment:
- It is the customer's responsibility to inspect a shipment before signing and accepting delivery.
- If your shipment does not include all of the items you expected, please call us immediately at 1 (866) 727-1266 prior to signing and the driver leaving so that we can facilitate the appropriate next steps.
- If there is any visible damage to the packaging request that you be allowed to open the shipment before signing so that you can inspect the product. If they do not allow the inspection, or if your inspection indicates damage to your item, take photos and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. You can contact our team at 1 (866) 727-1266 to get the claim and replacement process started.
- Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery will result in denial of your damage claim.
- Should you discover damage to your item which was concealed at the time of delivery you can contact us at 1 (866) 727-1266.
- Please note that if there was damage to the item packaging at the time of delivery and you accepted the shipment anyway that your claim will be denied.
- AmericanMuscle may have included a handling fee with the purchase of your order to cover the cost of shipping the item to you based on the address you specified during checkout. This fee does not include any ancillary services that may be added by the carrier as a result of your special requests. Any of the following may result in an additional cost to you:
- Storage before Delivery
- Inside or Limited Access Delivery
- Redelivery due to a Missed Appointment
- Address Corrections
- Freight items are not returnable once shipped.
- If you refuse a freight item which was not damaged you will be responsible for the cost of the original shipping, return shipping, replacement packaging, storage fees, and a restocking fee at our discretion.
- Authorizing the shipper to deliver without a signature or leaving a note on the door allowing delivery without signature and/or inspection will waive all liability for damage from the shipper as well as AmericanMuscle.com