Perfect for Weekend Warriors. The SPEC Stage 2 Clutches are designed for all mild to moderately modified naturally aspirated and power added engines, but can be used with stock power levels without sacrificing driveability or excessive wear characteristics. They are the perfect balance of driveability and durability that makes them a great choice for Mustangs that see a lot of time on the street as well as the strip and track.
Premium Quality. The SPEC Stage 2 Clutch combines superior holding power with the driveability you want by using premium materials. Each Stage 2 Clutch includes a high clamp pressure plate, pure Kevlar friction material and high torque sprung hub and disc assembly. Like with all SPEC Clutches, an alignment tool is included for easy installation.
Value, Performance, Durability. When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.
Application. This SPEC Clutch is designed for V6 Mustangs made between 2005 and June 6th 2007 with the T-5 transmission. Ford made some changes in the V6 during the 2007 production year, so if you're not sure which SPEC Clutch you need, please contact us.
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
- V6's built from 2005 to December 2006 will use Spec flywheel part# SF66A or can reuse the stock factory flywheel with the SF66 Clutch.
- V6's built from January 2007 to June 6th 2007 must use Spec flywheel part# SF66A with the SF66 Clutch.
- V6's built from June 6th 2007 to present must use Spec flywheel part# SF66A-2 with the SF66 Clutch.