1. It is best to apply tint in a shaded area. Avoid direct sunlight. Start by cleaning the surface that the tint will be applied to with the glass cleaner and paper towels. Be sure to remove all the dirt, grime, and lint (left by the paper towels). Any residue can affect how well the tint will adhere to the surface.
2. Liberally spray the area that the tint will be applied to with the soap and water mixture.
3. Carefully peel the backing off the tint and spray the adhesive (sticky) side with the soap and water mixture. *** It may be necessary to spray (or soak) the tint/backing in order to get it to start to peel off the paper backing.
4. Now apply the tint to the surface It should be able to easily slide into place.
5. You will now need to use a small squeegee to remove any air bubbles trapped under the tint. Work from the center out, squeezing out the water and air bubbles. Be sure to take your time and check for any newly formed air bubbles as the tint dries.
6. If necessary, use a razor blade to trim off any extra vinyl tint that over hangs.
7. Leave the car in a cool and dry place for at least 24 Hrs so that the tint has a chance to dry completely. Also, it is not a good idea to drive the car until the tint is completely dry.
Installation instructions provided by AmericanMuscle customer Nate "Decals" Edwards 10.26.09.