Ultimate Upgrade. The SPEC Stage 2+ delivers a unique combination of incredible holding power with great street manners. If you have a forced induction setup in your 2005-2010 Mustang GT and hate the "on-off" feel of true single purpose race clutches, the SPEC Stage 2+ is the ultimate upgrade to your 'Stang, with the capacity to handle 669 ft-lb of torque.
Street And Strip. The SPEC Stage 2+ combines the holding capacity of the Stage 3 clutch with the streetability of the Stage 2, making this clutch perfect for weekend warriors who still want to spend time showing off their high horsepower pony on the street.
Premium Quality. To deliver great holding power without sacrificing driveability, the Stage 2+ features carbon semi-metallic material on one side of the disc with a Kevlar material on the other side. It also features a full face design for smooth engagement for great streetability. The Stage 2+ kit also includes a high clamp pressure plate and alignment tool for an easy installation.
- Fits 2005-2010 GT Mustangs
- Torque Rating: 669 ft./lbs.
This Spec Clutch requires the use of a Spec flywheel for proper engagement. AmericanMuscle highly recommends the Steel Flywheel for this Stage 2+ Clutch to avoid warping and optimum results. See the drop down menu option above.
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
- It is recommended to install a new SPEC flywheel with this replacement clutch for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT. Look at our flywheel page page for these 2005-2010 steel and aluminum flywheels.