Ordering a Custom Tune?Whether it's a new mod or just an octane change on your existing tunes, our Bama Performance calibrators have got you covered in a few easy steps:
That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE!
More Power for Less Money. Now you can add more power to your 2010 GT and save money at the same time with the JLT CAI and SCT SF3 Combo pack from AmericanMuscle that includes Free Custom Bama Tunes for Life!
JLT Performance Cold Air Intake
Free Flowing Design. The JLT Cold Air Intake kit completely replaces your 2010 GT mustangs restrictive stock factory air box and paper filter element with a high flow S&B Powerstack filter assembly for a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration while providing filtration of harmful power robbing dust particles.
SCT SF3 Power Flash Mustang Custom Tuner
Power you can Tune. The SCT SF3 handheld tuner will allow you to re-tune your Mustangs computer for more power and better drivability. Comes preloaded with a SCT tune or a free custom Bama tune to take full advantage of your new JLT Cold Air Intake!
Increased HP and torque. From the factory, the manufacturer programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast. After loading the custom Bama Tune on a vehicle, even a bone stock, unmodified Mustang will realize noticeable gains in HP, Torque, and Fuel Economy.
Increase your mod's potential. Factory computer settings are calibrated for the original factory components. When making performance modifications, you need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize the full potential that these modifications can achieve.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Street (87-93 octane) - the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. in fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
Easy to load; easy to restore. Not only are the custom tunes easy to load on your vehicle, it is just as easy to restore your factory settings. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
SCT SF3/XCalibrator 3 Power Flash Tuner Features:
- Handheld Tuner based off of SCT's premier LiveWire Tuner
- Reads / Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- Avg. HP gain on a stock Mustang with 91 Octane = 22 HP
- Enhanced data logging with 8 times the onboard memory (128MB Total!) of previous handhelds in the SCT lineup
- Upgraded 4-line backlit display
- Custom tuning applications for:
- 1996-2010 V8 Mustang, Cobra, Mach 1
- 1996-2010 V6 Mustang
- Free USB PC Interface Cable with purchase