ATTENTION: Read this before going any farther! Returns will not be accepted for ANY installed PART or ASSEMBLY. Use great care to prevent cosmetic damage when performing wheel fit check.
Notices – Read and Follow BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION
• All installations require proper safety procedures and protective eyewear.
• All installations assume basic mechanical skill and a factory service manual for the vehicle on which the installation is to be performed.
• All references to LEFT side of vehicle always refer to the Driver’s side of the vehicle.
• Any installation requiring you to remove a wheel or gain access under the vehicle requires use of jack stands appropriate to the weight of the vehicle. In all cases Baer recommends jack stands rated for at least 2-tons.
• A selection of hand tools sufficient to engage in the installation of these products is assumed and is the responsibility of the installer to have in his/her possession prior to beginning this installation. All installations, which require removal of hydraulic hoses and/or bleeding of the brakes, require appropriate fitting/line wrenches, as well as a safety catch can and protective eyewear. Other than these items, if unique or special tools are required they are listed in the section for that step.
• ALWAYS CONFIRM WHEEL FIT PRIOR TO BEGINNING INSTALLATION OF ANY BRAKE S Y S TEM OR “UPSIZED” ROTOR UPGRADE! In addition to already having checked fit using the Baer Brake Fit Templates available online at www.baer.com, always place the actual corner assembly or a combination of the caliper assembly fit onto the rotor into the actual wheel to reconfirm proper clearance is available between the caliper and the wheel before proceeding with the actual installation. Returns will not be accepted for systems that have been partially or completely installed. Use extreme car when performing wheel fit check to prevent cosmetic damage.