Designed to Be Aggressive.
Give your S550 Mustang an aggressive update in style and performance with the Weld Racing RTS S77 17x10 Black Anodized Wheel. It’s a great racing wheel that comes with the perfect combination of durability, flexibility, and agility. With this wheel on your Mustang, you can drive safer, faster, and even further.
Durable Black Finish.
This performance wheel is made to perform and look good for a long time. It’s coated with a stylish black anodized finish which also protects it from rust and scratches to ensure long-lasting use.
The RTS S77 17x10 wheel is made for the aggressive race driver. That’s why it’s made to be durable and flexible. Indeed, its 3-piece modular build and unique welding construction help ensure this. As a result, this wheel has also exceeded F.E.A. standards and has been tested under rigorous conditions to prove its capability to withstand any tough driving conditions.
Backed by Warranty.
The manufacturer backs the RTS S77 17x10 wheel with a 30-day limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
American Muscle recommends using the lug nuts made for this wheel for a perfect fit. See ordering options above for instructions on purchasing the compatible lug nuts for the RTS S77 17x10-inch wheel.
The Weld Racing RTS S77 17x10 Black Anodized Wheel is made for 2015-2019 Ford Mustangs. It is not
compatible on Performance Pack GT and GT350 models. Sold individually.
Please Note: RTS S77 Wheels are built to order by Weld Racing for our customers. Because of this there can be a 2 to 3 week lead time on orders.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65