ACCEL Performance, warrants its products only to the original purchaser at retail to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original retail purchase, except that the following products have longer warranty periods:
• All distributors and starters have a limited one-year warranty.
• All ignition wires have a limited one-year warranty.
• THRUSTER 500 In-tank Pumps have a 2 year Limited Warranty.
WHO IS COVERED:
The warranty extends to original purchaser at retail only, WITH A PROOF OF PURCHASE. No exception.
WHAT IS COVERED: All parts which are defective in materials or
workmanship on original installation only, subject to the following:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
1. The use of Alcohol – Methanol - E85 – E95 and Synthetic type Race Gasoline with the THRUSTER 500 PUMP.
2. Products which have been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, improper operational adjustments, tampering, negligence, misuse, or if repaired or serviced by anyone other than ACCEL Performance Group.
3. Actual or alleged labor. transportation or other incidental charges.
4. Actual or alleged consequential damages incurred by use of this product.
5. Specific for wire sets only: any wires which are burnt, abraded, cracked, torn, ripped, cut or otherwise damaged due to improper installation.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
ACCEL Performance Group, at its election, will either repair or replace all defective parts free of charge. WHAT YOU MUST DO FOR THE WARRANTY SERVICE: In the event that the original purchaser detects a defect in the material or workmanship, the product(s) in question must be returned by the original retail purchaser to the place of original purchase for warranty determination. In the event that the purchaser does not receive satisfaction from the place of original purchase or in the event there are any questions with regard to this limited warranty, please contact us by mail sent to the Technical Service Dept., ACCEL Performance Group, 10601 Memphis Ave., #12, Cleveland, OH 44144, e-mail your question to the Technical Service Dept. at www.mrgasket.com or call Technical Service at (216) 688-8300 ext. 5, Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m EST. Do not send alleged defective parts to ACCEL Performance Group without prior approval to do so. If such approval is obtained, the defective part and proof of purchase should be sent, postage prepaid, to ACCEL Performance Group at the above address for warranty consideration.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS OR ACCEL Performance Group. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY HEREIN. ACCEL Performance Group SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT OR FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary state to state. Materials, components, specifications, colors, model changes, availability and prices are subject to change without notice or obligation. Manufacturers’ brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks are used for reference only and are not to imply that any product is of their manufacture or any association herewith. ACCEL Performance Group makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that its products comply with local, State or Federal emission levels, noise levels or safety standards. The purchaser assumes all responsibility for such use and compliance.