Power and Performance.
- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE! That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
Now you can add dyno proven gains of 17 Horsepower and 20 ft-lb's of Torque, as well as improve the overall performance of your 3.7L V6 Mustang with a Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Tuner that includes two Bama Custom V2 Tunes. By optimizing the air/fuel ratio, adjusting ignition timing and tweaking variable cam timing, a Bama Performance Custom V2 Tune will squeeze out the extra power Ford left on the table. Automatic transmissions will see an even greater gain in acceleration and drivability, as the tune also adjusts shift points and firmness.Increase Your Mod's Potential.
From the factory, Ford programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast who adds aftermarket bolt-on modifications in search of more power. When making performance mods, you will need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize their full potential. Free Tunes for Life!
Every customer that purchases a Bama Tuner is enrolled in the "Free Tunes for Life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your Mustang, our team of Diablosport certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part(s) you've added and we'll email the new tune files right to you.
Bama V2 Custom Tunes.
When you order a Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 2 dyno-tested custom V2 Tunes that are written specifically for your Mustang and your particular modifications by Bama Performance. Bama even includes datalog reviews to ensure your vehicle is fully optimized.
Nitrous (91, 93, E85, Race Fuel)
- Performance V2 (87-93 Octane) - The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance Tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and TiVCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".
- Race V2 (91-93 Octane, E85, Race Fuel) - The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, TiVCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use. This file is designed for "Race Use Only".
- Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91, 93, E85, or Race Fuel.
Technical Note About Fuel.
Use of E85 will require larger fuel injectors such as Injector Dynamics ID1300
or Ford Racing 47lb/hr Injectors
. Unleaded race fuel can also be used, but Stoichiometric points must be supplied.Virtual Gauges.
With over 100MB of on board memory devoted solely to recording and playing back diagnostic PID/DMR data, the Diablosport Trinity T-1000 allows users to record hours and hours of continuous data streams directly from the vehicle's PCM/ECM. The Trinity interprets PID and DMR data received from the OBD-II Diagnostic port on your vehicle and converts it into a readable format: A Virtual Gauge! Individual user customization is one of Trinity's most recognizable features. With Trinity's dynamic gauge layout there is literally an infinite number of combination's/customization of gauges to view. Users can even set up gauge alarms and shift points based on precise vehicle data and using the Trinity's LED lights.Virtual Drag Strip.
Using parameters such as the vehicles speed, peak torque, wheel speed and other factors, the Trinity is able to accurately compute quarter mile, 1/8 mile or 0-60 and 0-100 time trials. The Trinity's virtual tree allows users to choose to either monitor their reaction time (like the real world) or have the tree start when they press the gas from a stop. Diagnostics.
The T-1000 Trinity can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year by reading and clearing your own computer codes rather than paying a dealer to do the same. Its as easy as a few simple steps. The DiabloSport Trinity's diagnostic code reader function can be used on multiple vehicles at any given time.Easy to load; easy to restore.
When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.Application.
This Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Tuner with two custom V2 tune files by Bama Performance is specially designed to fit the 2015-2016 V6 Mustang's equipped with the Cyclone 3.7L V6 engine.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 2-3 business days plus applicable shipping time. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for restrictions. Membership in the Tunes for Life program is valid for as long as you own the car that was originally tuned and it is non-transferrable.