. Named after the Snetterton Racing Circuit in Norfolk, England, the 20x8.5 TSW Snetterton Hyper Silver w/Mirror Cut Lip Wheel lets you channel your inner Emerson Fittipaldi, whether you're whizzing around in your GT, EcoBoost or V6 Mustang on Track day or taking your turn on the school run. The updated 20-spoke mesh design takes you back in time to a fast-moving era in the early 1970s, when F1 cars underwent rapid changes.
Painted Silver Finish
. Overall, the wheel has been painted silver, while the cut lip has been polished to a shiny mirror finish. Your Mustang will stand out tastefully, and deservedly so.
Fabrication and Construction
. Made from cast aluminum, the TSW Snetterton Hyper Silver 20x8.5 wheel is light in weight. You benefit from potentially reduced power, better handling, and a nice surprise at the gas pump.
. TSW offers a two-year warranty on its wheels with painted and mirror finishes, and a five-year warranty against structural defects.
. The TSW Snetterton Hyper Silver With Mirror Cut Lip Wheel - 20x8.5 wheels have been lovingly crafted to fit all models of 2015-2019 V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs equipped with standard 2-Piston brake calipers, does not
fit 4-Piston or 6-Piston equipped models. Staggered fitments available.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov