Features, Description, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Single Pass Crossflow Design
- Improved Cooling Capacity
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Leak-Proof TIG Welded Fittings
- Direct OE Fit - No Alterations Required
- Fits 2011-2014 Manual 5.0L GT and BOSS Mustangs
- Made in the USA
Keep your coyote powered S197 Mustang running cool for maximum horsepower with an all aluminum C&R Racing radiator. This C&R Racing radiator features a single pass dual row crossflow design giving it the ability to dissipate heat much faster than the stock OEM radiator for increased cooling efficiency and optimum performance.Made In The USA.
C&R Racing radiators are built right here in the USA by highly skilled fabricators using the latest in manufacturing techniques. All C&R radiators are TIG welded by hand with CNC billet machined fittings (to ensure consistent sizing to SAE specifications) and feature furnace brazed cores (without epoxy) to produce a light weight radiator that is extremely strong, highly efficient, and leak proof.Application.
This C&R Racing Radiator is designed to be a direct fit replacement upgrade for the 2011 to 2014 5.0L GT and BOSS Mustangs equipped with a manual transmission.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 2 Hours
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
- Radiator Style: Crossflow - single pass
- Overall Size (in): 28.88" x 19.75" x 2.75"
- Core Size (in): 24.00" x 19.75" x 2.25"
- Number of rows: 2
- Inlet Location: Upper driver side
- Inlet Size: 1.50"
- Outlet Location: Lower driver side
- Outlet Size: 1.50"
- Tube Size: 56mm
- Radiator Cap Included: No
- Material: Aluminum
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Mustang
- Boss 302 - 12, 13
- GT - 11, 12, 13, 14