SCT Pre-Configured Tune: This will be your entry-level option within the tuning category with pre-loaded “canned” tunes designed for stock or minimal ‘bolt-on’ applications – no tunes for off-road exhaust, long tube headers, E85, Nitrous, camshafts. Tunes will improve horsepower, torque, fuel economy, and overall performance. They even have adjustable parameters like idle RPM, axle ratio, and rev limiters. They will work on all 1996-2017 Mustangs.
Bama Performance Tunes: This is your “High Value” option with Free Tunes for Life – as you modify your vehicle and add more parts, Bama will send out new custom tunes at no additional charge. This will be your "best bang for your buck"/high-value option. Bama provides industry leading customer service with the fastest delivery times including phone and email support combined with an online self-help center.
Available for all 1987-2016 Mustangs from stock, bolt-on, E85, and Nitrous. Bama tunes are truly customized for modifications and specific driving styles. These tunes have been in-house dyno tested and will dramatically improve torque, horsepower, throttle response, and fuel economy.
- THREE Bama Custom Tunes for 1987-2004, 2005-2010 V6 Models: Street (87-93 octane), Performance (87-93 octane), Race (91 - 93 octane) (not recommended for daily driving)
- TWO Bama Custom Tunes for 2005-2015 GT, 2011-2014 V6, 2007-2014 GT500, 2015 EcoBoost Models: Performance V2 (87-93 Octane), Race V2 (91-93 Octane, *Unleaded Race Fuel, **E85)(not recommended for daily driving)
- Free datalog reviews to ensure maximum horsepower and torque, engine safety, and reliability!
VMP: Available for the 2015 GT only, VMP is the premium tuning product for the Mustang GT with leading horsepower and torque and improved drive-ability best used for E85, nitrous, fuel injectors, and nitrous cars or forced induction/heavy mods. VMP offers three different “levels” that can be purchased with the X4 tuner or by themselves for existing Bama/SCT tuners or those who have already purchased a tuner.
Stock or Bolt-On:
- Bolt-On parts are considered cold air intakes, intake manifolds, h/x pipes, wheels and tires
- Fuel Injector changes, mass air meter swaps, fuel pump swaps, nitrous/methanol
- Any aftermarket forced induction such as turbo or supercharger, camshafts, cylinder headers
Unleashed: Available for the 2015 Ecoboost only, Unleashed is the premium tuning product for the Ecoboost Mustang with leading horsepower and torque and improved drive-ability best used for cars with E35/E85 fuel, aftermarket wastegates, blow-off valves or turbo upgrades. The Unleashed X4 can be purchased with two tunes or three tunes or for existing Bama/SCT users or those who already have a tuner. The tunes can be purchased without a tuner.
Cobb: Cobb is another Premium tuning product for the Ecoboost Mustang available with three tunes for stock or EcoBoosts with cold air intakes (87, 91 o 93 Octane) with exclusive flat foot shifting, burnout rev control, and tunes that can be changed on the fly without flashing the vehicle.
The Accessport V3 also accepts custom tunes from outside tuning shops for more heavily modified vehicles.