Do you want a quality high performance dyno-tested tune from Bama Custom Tuning @ AM, but already have a custom Tuner or Chip from another company? No sweat, because AmericanMuscle is now offering a package of Two or Three Bama Custom Tunes for custom tuning devices! Dyno Proven Tunes.
Bama Custom Tunes have been dyno tested, refined, and tested again on our own fleet of Mustangs to ensure maximum performance gains, so you know you're getting the highest-quality tunes available, each tune is created precisely for your Mustangs specific modifications. Free tunes for life!
Every customer that purchases this custom tunes package is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Get Your Money's Worth.
If you're shelling out on an intake, exhaust, and other performance system upgrades, you need a tune to see the real difference (especially on the 2005 and newer Mustangs). A Bama Custom Tune will even improve the performance of a stock Mustang too! Increase HP, Torque, Fuel Mileage & More.
A Bama Custom Tune will dramatically improve gas mileage, torque, horsepower, throttle response and towing power - ditch the factory REV and Speed Limiters. 3 Custom Bama Tunes specific to your 1987-2004 and 2005-2010 V6 Mustang: Street (87-93 octane)
- the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.Performance (87-93 octane)
- The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.Race (91 - 93 octane)
- The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. in fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle. 2 Custom Bama V2 Tunes specific to your 2005-2017 GT, 2011-2014 V6, 2007-2014 GT500 and 2016-2017 EcoBoost Mustang:Performance V2 (87-93 Octane)
- The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and TiVCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".Race V2 (91-93 Octane, *Unleaded Race Fuel, **E85)
- The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, TiVCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use. This file is designed for "Track Use Only".
*Customers are required to provide stoichiometric point of Race fuel.
**E85 Force Induction are handled on a case by case basis and require consultation with Lead Calibrator. Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas)
- Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options for 1987 to 2017 model years, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel. Application.
Bama Performance Tunes are custom designed for 1987 to 2017 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, EcoBoost, Bullitt, Mach 1, SVT Cobra and Shelby GT500 models, and can be programmed for Naturally Aspirated, Factory Supercharged, or Nitrous powered Mustangs. Free Tunes for Life are available on the following tuning devices:
- SCT 4-Bank Eliminator Chip
- SCT SF4 / X4 Power Flash Tuner
- SCT SF3 / X3 Power Flash Tuner - Not Compatible with 2015+ Mustangs
- SCT LiveWire TS Tuner
- SCT iTSX Wireless Tuner
- SCT Rev-X Tuner
- BullyDog BDX Tuner
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 2-3 business days plus applicable shipping time. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for restrictions. Membership in the Tunes for Life program is is valid for as long as you own the car that was originally tuned and is non-transferrable.