Increases Throttle Response.
All 2015-2020 Mustangs are well known for sluggish throttle response. This is because Ford uses a drive-by-wire system that controls the throttle electronically, similar to a dimmer switch. The problem with this setup is that the signal from the pedal has to first be sent the ECU, which in turn then sends the signal to the actuator motor that controls the throttle body itself. This delay is most noticeable when trying to speed up to merge with fast moving traffic or when passing a slower moving car. The SEC10 Throttle Response Controller actually boost this signal to eliminate the delay for quicker, snappier throttle response.Six Modes.
Unlike other throttle control devices on the market today that only have (2) positions, either on or off, the SEC10 Throttle Response Controller comes with (6) preset control modes for Stock, Eco, Sport, Performance, Track, and Valet applications. This allows you to select the mode that works the best for your own personal driving style and needs.
Easy Plug & Play Installation.
- Stock - Acceleration is set to factory defaults. LED is off.
- ECO - Balances performance and fuel economy. LED is turquoise.
- Sport - Improves engine response for better drivability and performance. LED is green.
- Performance - Maximum performance in your day-to-day commute. LED is yellow.
- Track - Immediate response. Intended for OFF- ROAD use only. LED is red.
- Valet - Limits engine’s torque and power. LED is blue.
The SEC10 Throttle Response Controller connects directly into the stock throttle position sensor found on the drive-by-wire gas pedal using an OEM style plug and play connector with no permanent modifications required. The Throttle Response Controller is 100% reversible and will not leave residual codes on the factory PCM making it warranty friendly.Application.
The SEC10 Throttle Response Controller is designed for use on all 2015-2020 Mustangs including the V6, EcoBoost, GT, and Shelby models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov