Shocking Silver Styling Supreme.
The last big finishing touch to any custom made 2005-2014 Ford Mustang lies in the wheels. Choose the wrong style, and it all just feels out of whack. Or you can choose the sure thing with the Avant Garde M410 Hyper Silver Wheel and bring your custom 'Stang game to a whole new level.
Hyper Silver Finish.
It's not just called that for the sake of hyperbole. The bright shine and stand-out profile of these wheels is brought out to their maximum effect with this finish.
Finite Analysis, Infinite Possibilities.
These wheels are a masterpiece of engineering. First, they're crafted from high-quality aluminum, then subjected to Finite Element Analysis to ensure the build is essentially flawless. You don't get that with many other wheel makers, and that's why Avant Garde is the best of the best.
These 19x9.5" tires can be placed front or back on a 5x4.2 bolt pattern, with a wide array of positive offsets for you to choose from. These give your wheels the high, tight, and neat profile you want in a show pony.
Just swap the wheels out, preferably with a tire on. Should take about 30 minutes with a jack, a tire iron, and some elbow grease.
Avant Garde warrants the finish for one year, structural defects for a lifetime. See Avant Garde's warranty for more details.
This 19x9.5 Avant Garde M410 Hyper Silver Wheel is designed to fit on 2005-2014 Mustangs.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65