Classic Style, Stunning Finish.
When you're the proud owner of a 2015-2019 Ford Mustang, you want every inch of it to look as good as you feel driving it. That's where the Avant Garde M410 Matte-Black Wheel comes in. With its eye-catching and classic split 7-spoke design and stand out finish, this will ensure your pony is riding with a quality set of shoes.
The understated matte-black finish on these wheels provides a beautiful counterpoint to the center cap, emblazoned with the Avant Garde logo. They glisten with their own subdued sheen, making it a beauty to look at in motion and on display.
Every single wheel at Avant Garde is subjected to rigorous design methods, using one solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminum to start and then run through Finite Element Analysis. The result is a wheel that is second-to-none in terms of quality, build strength, and flawlessness.
These 19x8.5" wheels can be placed at the front or rear of your Mustang with a 5x3.9" bolt pattern. They're also available in a wide variety of positive offsets as well, creating that neat, tucked-in profile you want for your 'Stang.
Very simple: Mount a tire, put the car up on a jack, use a tire iron to take lugs off, attach new wheel, secure lugs, drop jack, and drive off. Should take around a half hour.Application.
19x8.5 Avant Garde M410 Matte Black Wheel is designed to be on 2015-2019 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and GT350 models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov