Hot to the Touch. The Ford Mustang is a synonym for burning rubber, and a set of peerless wheels like the Avant Garde M410 Matte-Black Wheel can help you keep that association alive and kicking. With its entrancing split 7-spoke design, these are sure to look amazing on any 2005-2014 Ford Mustang you can fit them on.
Matte-Black Finish. The epitome of cool, the matte-black finish on these wheels draws attention to the bright silver center cap, providing a touch of bright shine in a wheel that's already got enough of its own subdued magic. Its sure to stand out against whatever finish the rest of your Mustang might have.
Construction. Crafted from one solid piece of aluminum and then rigorously tested with Finite Element Analysis, these wheels are a pinnacle of design and build quality. There's no obstacle these babies can't overcome.
Placement. These wheels can be put on the front or back set of your Mustang, provided they have a 5x4.2" bolt pattern. They also come in a wide range of custom positive offsets, to ensure the clean profile look you want.
Installation. Very easy; should take a half hour with a jack and a tire iron, just make sure the wheel has a tire mounted. That's a bit of a tougher job.
Warranty. A warranty of one year for finish and a lifetime structural defect warranty is included with all Avant Garde wheels. See full warranty for complete details.
Application. This 19x9.5 Avant Garde M410 Matte Black Wheel is designed to fit on 2005-2014Mustang GT (Non PP), V6, EcoBoost.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65