Subdued Silver in a Solid Package.
The bold and classic look of the Avant Garde M510 is the essential spirit of your 2015-2019 Ford Mustang. One solid piece of engineering brought to life with a split 5-spoke design and flawless construction, spells driving perfection on the road, track, or in the showroom.
Satin Silver Finish.
The subtle silver finish on these wheels is a classic and classy look. Not too flashy, but definitely having a sense of attitude all its own. Like your own Mustang.
The Ultimate in Build Quality.
After being forged from one solid piece of top-quality aluminum, Avant Garde takes its wheels through Finite Element Analysis, pouring over every millimeter of the wheel's design. The result is a finished product that is virtually flawless, and will last for years to come.
These 19x8.5" wheels can be placed at the rear or the front of your pony, as long as it's equipped with a 5x3.9" bolt pattern. They come in a range of positive offsets to keep your wheels high and tight against the wheel well, giving you a clean profile.
The structural integrity of these wheels is warranted for a lifetime under normal use, and the finish has a one-year warranty. Please see Avant Garde's full warranty for more details.Application.
This 19x8.5 Avant Garde M510 Satin Silver Wheel is designed to fit 2015-2019 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and GT350 models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65