That's what people call you when you put Avant Garde M610 Matte Black 20x10 wheels on your classically styled ride. The multi-spoke, Y-spoke design in matte black lends a stealthy edge to your late-model Mustang.
Matte Black Finish.
Your brooding Avant Garde M610 Matte Black 20x10 wheels are the perfect foil for your snazzy Mustang. More than just a pretty face, the matte black finish serves as a barrier against rust, corrosion and minor scratches.
Strength in Beauty.
The Avant Garde M610 Matte Black wheel earns its keep merely by its stunning presence. Constructed from cast aluminum alloy, this is the wheel that keeps on giving. Lighter in weight than its steel counterparts, the Avant Garde M610 returns savings in motor fuel.
The matte black finish on the Avant Garde M610 20x10 wheel is warranted for one year from the date of purchase. The wheel is warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
Bolt Pattern & Offset Options.
The bolt pattern of a wheel is determined by the number of lug holes and the diameter of an imaginary circle connecting their centers. A bolt pattern of 5x120 refers to a wheel with 5 lugs and a diameter of 120mm, while 5x11 denotes 5 lugs and an 11-inch diameter. Blank bolt patterns enable custom drilling. Avant Garde M610 20x20 wheels are available in offsets of 38, 40, and 15, respectively.
The Avant Garde M610 20x10 Wheels are designed to fit 2015-2018 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and GT350 models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.