More Power and Better Performance.
- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE! That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
Now you can add Dyno proven gains in power and torque, as well as improve the overall performance of your 5.0L powered GT Mustang with a Rev X Programmer that includes 2 Bama Custom V2 Tunes. By optimizing the air/fuel ratio, adjusting ignition timing and tweaking variable cam timing, a Bama Performance Custom V2 Tune will squeeze out the extra power Ford left on the table. Curve Gains of 32 RWHP / 39 RWTQ have been seen on bone stock 5.0L Mustangs with a 93 octane tune. Automatic transmissions will see an even greater gain in acceleration and drivability, as the tune also adjusts shift points and firmness.Increase Your Mod's Potential.
From the factory, Ford programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast who adds aftermarket bolt-on modifications in search of more power. When making performance mods, you will need to re-calibrate the vehicle's computer to realize their full potential.Free Tunes for Life!
Every customer that purchases a Bama Rev X Tuner is enrolled in the Free Tunes for Life program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of certified Bama Calibrators will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll upload your new tune files to the cloud.Bama V2 Custom Tunes.
When you order a Rev X Tuner by SCT, you aren't just getting a tuner. You're getting the tuner and two Dyno-tested custom V2 Tunes that are written specifically for your Mustang and your particular modifications by Bama Performance. Bama even includes datalog reviews to ensure your vehicle is fully optimized.Performance V2 (87-93 Octane)
- The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance Tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel and VCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go."Race V2 (91-93 Octane, E85, Race Fuel)
- The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, VCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use. This file is designed for "Race Use Only."Technical Note About Fuel.
Use of E85 will require larger fuel injectors such as Injector Dynamics ID1300
or Ford Racing 47lb/hr Injectors
. Unleaded race fuel can also be used, but Stoichiometric points must be supplied.WiFi Updates and Cloud Tuning.
The Rev X Tuner by SCT is Wi-Fi capable meaning it will always be up to date. Once setup with your Wi-Fi password, the Rev X will download the latest firmware updates via the internet. Besides firmware updates, your Rev X can also download your custom Bama tune files via the cloud, reducing the hassles of transferring files from your PC to your Rev X device.Data Logging and Monitoring.
The Rev X Tuner by SCT makes it easy to read the Built-In Data Logging and/or the Real Time Data, so you can view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air/Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source. You can even customize the monitoring capability of your Rev X using device's free Livelink software.Diagnostics Tool.
The Rev X Tuner can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year by reading and clearing your own Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) rather than paying a dealer to do the same. It's as easy as a few simple steps.Easy to Load; Easy to Restore.
When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done. This is ideal for visiting dealerships for warranty work.Not CARB Certified.
The Rev-X Tuner is not CARB certified, therefore it is not legal for use in California or any other state adopting California emission standards. Not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles; intended for off road use only.Application.
This Bama Rev-X Tuner by SCT with 2 Custom V2 Tune Files by Bama Performance is specifically designed to fit the 2015-2017 GT Mustang's equipped with the 4V DOHC 5.0L V8 Coyote engine. Please note that this programmer is not
legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
**Please Note: The Rev-X Performance Programmer ships blank from AmericanMuscle. Your custom tune files will be available for download via the cloud when your tuner arrives.
It's highly recommended to download Free LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink Application is used to view, data log, record and playback your Mustang's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Application lets you update your device's Firmware, Tune Revision or to load Custom Tunes onto your device. Requires Windows Vista/7/8/10 and an internet connection.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov