11. Replace the fender bolts in the same manner that they were removed.
12. Replace the metal piece that holds the fender to the bumper in the same manner that it was removed.
13. Replace the bolt located next to the headlight assembly that holds the bumper.
14. Replace the inner wheel well lining in the same manner that you removed it. Make sure that the top portion of the lining is inserted between the fender and the inner wheel lining that is still in the car. (If tire removed)
15. Replace the tire and tighten all the lug nuts. (If tire removed)
16. Remove the car from the jack stands or lift and completely tighten all the lug nuts.
Alignment of the Halo Headlight Assembly
1. To align your headlights follow be sure to view the video Ford Mustang Headlight Installation and Aiming. Although the instructions are for earlier models the basic principles still apply. The aiming screw for the new Halo headlights is pictured below. I found it easier to use a box to align the headlights instead of using a wall. This allows you to place the box in front of the vehicle and then move the box further away instead of the using the wall method described in the video.