2003 SVT Cobra Styling.
Add the bold styling of the 2003 SVT Terminator Cobra to your very own Pony with a set SVT Style Wheels from AmericanMuscle. The 2003 Style Cobra rim features a modern five spoke design for a sleek awesome appearance on any model Mustang. Hand Polished Finish.
This Mustang wheel is hand polished to a bright brilliant shine for a classic muscle car appearance that will make everyone stop and stare with envy. Lifetime Warranty.
Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels. 1 Year Finish Warranty.
Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here. Application.
This 17x10.5 2003 Cobra Style Wheel fits the rear only of 1994 to 2004 Mustangs and the V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1 and SVT Cobra model. Stagger with a 17x9
wheel on the front for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction. Technical Note.
1999-2004 SVT Cobra Mustangs with stock IRS bolts require the use of Low Profile IRS Bolts
for proper installation. Will not
fit Mustangs equipped with Baer EradiSpeed+1 rear brakes. Recommended Tire Size:
Technical Note. Due to the limited space in the rear wheel wells of the 1994–2004 Mustangs, we highly recommend you flip or completely remove the rear quad shock for proper fitment. Slight rubbing may occur on the inside of the wheel and tire without this modification.
Note: Priced per wheel.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.