If you are looking for a clutch that will handle the added power of your many bolt-ons, but that is still daily driver friendly, the RAM HDX clutch is for you. RAM balances high performance features like higher clamp loads with great driveability, resulting in a clutch you can drive every day without getting a leg workout on every shift.
Daily Driver Friendly.
Designed for 'Stangs with the type of bolt-on mods and mild power enhancements that make driving your Pony so much fun, they're still street-friendly and are grippy enough for strip use.
200 Series Organic Disc.
RAM HDX Clutch kits are designed to provide increased clamp loads compared to stock for a strong "bite," paired with RAM's 200 series organic clutch for street friendliness. The 200 series disc is a heavy duty organic facing material with an five spring center hub for excellent shock absorption and engagement.
This Ram HDX Mustang Clutch is designed for the 1996-Mid 2001 GT, 1993-1998 Cobra, and 1986-1995 5.0L Mustangs with the T-5 or T-45 transmission that have upgraded to a 26 spline input shaft. Use only with RAM billet steel or factory nodular iron (explosion resistant) flywheels.
- Fits: 1986-1995 5.0L with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 1993-1998 Cobra with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 1996-Mid 2001 GT with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Disc Dimensions: 10-1/2" X 26T X 1-1/8"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 450
- 5-spring Hub Assembly
- Includes: Pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, and alignment tool
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.
Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov