Set your 2015-2019 GT, EcoBoost, or V6 Ford Mustang apart with a set of 20x8.5 Rovos Cape Town Satin Bronze Wheels. Darker in color, but not black, this rim will draw attention to your ride wherever you go.
High Quality Construction.
Positive pressure is used in the casting of this rim to create a more densely molded wheel with improved mechanical properties. Powder coating in matte and gloss finishes protect your rim against corrosion and road debris.
Attention Grabbing Design.
The color is immediately impactful. As a darker, non-shiny rim, your Mustang takes on an aggressive, street-wise look. A glossy edge provides a monochromatic, yet contrasting effect, which is off-set by the slightly concave design.
Installation is easy. All you need are smaller, tuner-style lugs to install these rims on your car, because the OEM ones are too big. This wheel will clear all the available stock brakes. The center cap is included with this wheel and also features a satin finish that matches the wheel.
The Rovos Cape Town Satin Bronze Wheel – 20x8.5 will fit all 2015-2019 GT, EcoBoost, or V6 Ford Mustang models. Rovos backs its wheels with 5-year finish and lifetime structural warranties.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov