Flashy Style. One of the most impactful things you can do to upgrade the style of your 2005-2009 Ford Mustang is to invest in some great wheels. Up your appeal with the Rovos Cape Town Satin Silver Wheel and get a 2-piece wheel look from an affordable 1-piece rim. This satin silver wheel with gloss lip in 20x10 is designed for the rear of any S197 Mustang and should be combined with a pair of 20x8.5 up front for a staggered, aggressive appearance.
Sturdy Construction. Constructed from 99.9% pure aluminum, a pressure casting process is used to move the molten metal into the mold quicker, resulting in a higher density composition. The cast rim and center cap is powder coated in satin and mirror finishes to protect from abuse by road debris and the elements.
Stunning Design. The unique, split 5-spoke design of this rim, coupled with strategic satin and mirror finishes, give it the look of a more expensive, multi-piece wheel. Silver brings the bling, but with an edgy, street satin finish. A chrome finish lip completes the effect.
Easy Installation. Installation is easy, however you will need to have small diameter tuner style lug nuts as the OEM style ones won't fit. Each rim includes a satin center cap, but is compatible with other Rovos center for further customization options.
Application. The 20x10 Rovos Cape Town Satin Silver Wheel with Gloss Lip is designed to fit the rear only of all 2005-2009 Ford Mustangs. Stagger with 20x8.5 wheels up front for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov