Aggressive Wild Styling.
If perhaps you are bored with the look of your 2015 – 2019 Mustang GT, EcoBoost or V6 model, this 20 x 8.5" Rovos Durban Gloss Black Wheel is the best upgrade rim. It comes with a unique 5-spoke design, complete with a satin black powder coat finish that tacitly integrates with the body lines of your Muscle Car.
Gloss Black Powder Coat.
This Rovos Durban wheel comes finished with a high-performance black powder coat finish that not only gives your Mustang a head-turning look, but is also strong to protect the wheel barrel from corrosion, pits, and chips from high-performance speed races.
Low-Pressure Die Cast Construction.
The Durban Series wheel goes through the low-pressure die casting manufacturing process. It utilizes 99.9% premium aluminum, melted, squeezed and roll-formed under pressure to the desired thickness for a lightweight and durable barrel.
Direct, Bolt-On Installation.
Featuring pre-drilled bolt holes, the mounting process requires no rim modification. Using a jack and a wrench, bolting the wheel takes only 30 minutes.
This Rovos Durban Wheel comes with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-Year Finish Warranty against any material defects or sloppy craftsmanship.
The Rovos Durban Gloss Black Machined Wheel is designed to fit all 2015 – 2019 Mustang V6, GT and EcoBoost Models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov