Stand out in any crowd of Mustangs with the Saleen 5 Spoke Secca Flo-Form Chrome 20x10 Wheel. The Secca boasts a sleek design with five gently sloping spokes, exposed lug nuts and a center cap featuring the iconic Saleen logo. It's a striking combination that will add an aggressive, sporty style to your Pony.
Saleen adds a chrome finish to the 5 Spoke Secca Flo-Form Chrome 20x10 Wheel, which lends it a flashy style. The finish is about more than jazzy looks, though. It also protects your wheel from road chips, corrosive elements and other hazards, keeping it looking sleek for longer.
The Saleen 5 Spoke Secca Flo-Form Chrome 20x10 Wheel uses an advanced flow-forming technique, which casts aluminum at low pressure, then quickly cools it. This technique results in a high tensile strength without robbing the wheel of its lightweight status, giving you better agility on the track.
LIfetime Structural Warranty.
Saleen is proud of their advanced manufacturing techniques and confident in the strength of their wheels. That's why they offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Secca Flo-Form Wheel, plus a 1-year warranty on the finish.
The Saleen 5 Spoke Secca Flo-Form Chrome 20x10 Wheel will fit all 2005-2009 Ford Mustangs.
Recommended Tire Size.
AmericanMuscle recommends a 285/40ZR20 tire size for a seamless fit.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov