Great Looks Provided by Unique SB201 Wheel Styling.
You need to set your car apart from other Mustangs. This Shelby style Mustang wheels will complete your customization job with its laser-etched Shelby engravings, unique multi-spoke design and branded center cap.
Matte Charcoal Powder Coated Finish.
The Dark matte charcoal powder coated finish gives off a subtle but still aggressive stance for your Mustang. Beyond their good looks and durable construction, this set of wheels will give you an increase in steering and cornering precision. They also offer a decrease in road feedback to allow for a better braking response.
Strength Embedded in Light, Flow Formed Aluminum Alloy.
Unlike conventional cast aluminum wheels, flow formed wheels are stronger, lighter, with increased shock load resistance and also offering increased flex tolerances. It yields better corrosion resistance, increased strength and enhanced durability.
This Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel has a lifetime structural warranty to guarantee quality craftsmanship.
One-Year Finish Warranty.
Your new wheels have a one-year warranty against defects in the finish.
You can add the Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel to your Mustang using just basic hand tools. No drilling or cutting is required for a clean straightforward installation.
The 19x10.5" Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel is designed to fit the rear only of any 2015 to 2020 GT, Ecoboost and V6 Mustangs. Get a 19”x 8.5” similar style and design wheel on the front for an aggressive muscle car staggered stance and improved traction.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov