Let the Power Grid Controller be the brains behind your entire MSD ignition system. The MSD Power Grid System Controller can be used to custom program any MSD Ignition Module or the Pro Mag to provide advance ignition tuning capabilities.Software Included.
The MSD Power Grid Controller comes complete with the MSD View Software (Windows based), wiring harness, micro-SD card and mounting hardware.Application.
The MSD Power Grid System Controller is for use in conjunction with a Pro Mag or MSD Ignition Module and will work on all 1979 to 1995 Mustangs that are equipped with a 12-15 volt electrical system, including 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines. While compatible with all MSD boxes, the Power Grid System Controller has been specially designed to mount directly to the Power Grid-7
box. Programmable Features
- Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
- Five retard stages for nitrous
- Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
Technical Note. To use any modules with the Power Grid Ignition System, PN 7720 and 7730, users MUST plug the modules into a 4-Connector CAN-Bus Hub PN 7740 to be attached to the Power Grid System Controller.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov