Exceptional Styling. When it comes to upgrading your wheels, you should always opt for this 19x8.50 TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal Wheel. This wheel exudes exceptional styling with its narrow beveled spokes and stunning gloss gunmetal design. Indeed, wherever you take your car, it will catch the attention of everyone.
Simple Yet Elegant Finish. If you want wheels that aren’t too flashy, this 19x8.50 TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal Wheel is perfect for you. With its gunmetal gray color and glossy finish, this wheel still exhibits that simple yet elegant impression.
High-Quality Construction. For long-lasting performance, this 19x8.50 TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal Wheel is made of high-quality aluminum alloy. Made of aluminum, this wheel is able to withstand impacts incredibly well and won’t easily bend or break. Furthermore, it has a lightweight construction, so it won’t add any unnecessary weight to your vehicle.
Warranty. TSW offers a 2-year finish and 5-year structural warranty to their customers. For any issues, you may contact customer service for assistance.
Positive Offset Size. This 19x8.50 TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal Wheel has a 15mm offset size. This gives you a better steering feel, and it helps your Mustang to prevent tire scrubbing especially when turning corners.
Application. This 19x8.50 TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal Wheel is engineered to fit all 2015-2020 Ford Mustang models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov