Dyno Tested Performance Tunes.
The Predator was created with one thing in mind, POWER! Average power gains are in the 15-20 RWHP range on GT and V6 and more on the Cobra! The Predator's additional power makes itself noticeable immediately with an increase in power that starts in the low RPMs and builds into a frenzy at the high RPMs.
Boosts Horsepower And Torque.
A Predator equipped vehicle will notice significant improvements in drivability. The additional power and improved shift patterns created by the Predator tune will yield quicker acceleration and better mileage, whether it is in town or out on the highway.
Better Throttle Response And MPG.
The power increase in the lower RPMs will yield a better throttle response. The increase in MPG is a byproduct of maximized engine efficiency, the improved timing curve and air/fuel ratio creates a more complete combustion, i.e. the engine extracts more power from each molecule of gasoline.
The Predator features end user adjustable parameters so you can customize the tune and maximize the performance of custom modifications you've made to your Mustang. The Mustang/Marauder Predator allows the end user to adjust the following parameters:
- Dual timing adjustment points (2000-4000 RPM / 4000-7000 RPM)
- Timing table (+10% / -40%)
- Dual fuel adjustment points (2000-4000 RPM / 4000-7000 RPM)
- Fuel table (+40% / -15%)
- Idle (+/- 20%)
- On/Off switch for Traction Control
- Raise Speed Limiter
- Rev Limiter
- Re-Calibrate Speedometer for Gear and Tire Size Changes
- WOT Shift Pressure
- Part throttle shift firmness
- RPM Shift Points
- Torque Modulation (for better shift feel)
- Cooling Fan ON/OFF Temperatures
- All of these parameters can be adjusted on the DiabloSport tune and/or the factory tune
The diagnostic feature allows you to scan and erase fault codes. Predator can read and erase fault codes, and contains all the Ford specific P codes. Predator diagnostics will work on all 1996-2003 OBDII Ford Mustangs or F-Series Gas vehicles. The diagnostics features can be used on any Ford OBDII vehicle.
Live Data Logging.
Data logging is available as well. Logging stores 30 minutes of data, with slow rate the logging allows for up to 90 minutes. The log can be viewed in Predator, or it can be uploaded to PC for viewing with the FREE DiabloSport DAT Viewer for Windows software (download here
- 1998-2004 GT 4.6L 2valve
- 2001 Bullitt 4.6L 2valve
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 4.6L 4valve
- 1998-2001 Cobra 4.6L 4valve