The stock coyote GT Mustangs came with a very respectable 420 Horsepower and 390 lb/ft of Torque from the factory, but after installing a E-Force Stage 2 Track Competition Supercharger Kit you will be planting a ground pounding 636 HP and 538 ft./lbs of TQ to the pavement. The E-Force Supercharger was designed by Edelbrock to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower with minimum stress on the 5.0L engine. Unique Design.
The heart of the E-Force Supercharger is the all new Eaton Gen VI TVS® Supercharger rotating assembly that has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components to eliminate the possibility of vacuum leaks. Edelbrock's unique inverted supercharger assembly is placed low in the valley allowing for 15" long intake runners for maximizing low end torque.
Edelbrock uses the largest intercooler available. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler and full face low temperature heat exchanger, making it the "coolest running supercharger" on the market today. Application.
This E-Force Stage 2 Track Competition Supercharger Complete Kit is specifically designed for use on the 2011 to 2014 GT Mustangs equipped with the coyote 5.0L 4V V8 engine. Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles, intended for competition race use only.Features:
- 636 HP and 538 ft./lbs of TQ
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
- Competition Cold Air Intake Kit
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- Designed, cast and made in the USA
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov